Email vendor selection is an independent platform that helps you select the right email software provider, marketing automation software or agency.
- CRM vs Marketing Automation (What Are The Differences?)If you don’t use customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools, you’re leaving money on the table. But do you need both? Learn what you can expect from them and what the differences are.
- How to choose the best triggered email providerA successful triggered email programme might very well be the most engaging tactic in your marketing toolkit. But how to get started and select the best triggered email provider? Let’s look at the pros and cons of different email trigger solutions, and the questions you should ask when choosing a vendor.
- Do recent changes in the ESP landscape benefit clients? IBM, Epsilon, Yes MarketingThe constant evolution of the landscape represents how key email marketing and ESPs are to the martech world. Changes - from where we sit - aren’t always in the best interests of the end users. Let’s look at three of the most recent changes in the enterprise ESP space from the clients’ perspectives.
- 5x How Email Marketing Software Can Make You Go WowDuring an ESP selection most email marketing professionals would secretly want to get WOW-ed and swiped off their feet by what the email software offers. Some functionalities have the Power of WOW. They could make your life easier, better and incredibly awesome. Lets zoom in on 5 functionalities you want to be WOW-ed by during the selection process.
- 12 prebuilt Email Automation campaign examples you want in your funnel software todayNow that MarTech platforms are starting to offer pre-built email automation campaigns, what are the best cmapaign examples? When should you take pre-built templates into consideration when selecting my next ESP?
- Choosing the Best Email Marketing Solution for your Franchise or Retail ChainEmail marketing has one of the best Return on Investments for franchises. Every franchise business has unique requirements when it comes to email marketing software. Lets see what it takes to be the best email marketing or marketing automation software for your franchise.
- Faux-facts and emotional shortcuts; how to ruin an email marketing RFP without even knowing itWhen email marketers go through their ESP selection process, they often use what are known as “emotional shortcuts”. These can slip in without the marketer even knowing it is happening. It is almost natural to use subjective criteria to separate the email marketing software from one another. Sometimes these shortcuts even come disguised as facts.
- How to Optimize the RFP Process, Without Losing Your HeadMany marketers dread the RFP; often, so do the vendors, Does it have to be that bad? There are ways to hate the RFP less, both on the client side and the vendor side. If 2019 is the year you run an RFP, here are some tips to make the process easier—or even bypass it altogether…