Here you will find the articles to help select, manage and evaluate your email service provider.
- 12 prebuilt Email Automation campaign examples you want in your funnel software todayNow that MarTech platforms are starting to offer pre-built email automation campaigns, what are the best cmapaign examples? When should you take pre-built templates into consideration when selecting my next ESP?
- Faux-facts and emotional shortcuts; how to ruin an email marketing RFP without even knowing itWhen email marketers go through their ESP selection process, they often use what are known as “emotional shortcuts”. These can slip in without the marketer even knowing it is happening. It is almost natural to use subjective criteria to separate the email marketing software from one another. Sometimes these shortcuts even come disguised as facts.
- How to Optimize the RFP Process, Without Losing Your HeadMany marketers dread the RFP; often, so do the vendors, Does it have to be that bad? There are ways to hate the RFP less, both on the client side and the vendor side. If 2019 is the year you run an RFP, here are some tips to make the process easier—or even bypass it altogether…
- Your invite to the CSA Summit 2019Is the aim of your daily business to achieve the best possible outcome from sending commercial emails? 10-12 April our friends at the Certified Senders Alliance (CSA) organise the CSA Summit 2019. You can learn from international email marketing experts, and will find that it pays off.
- More Expensive Doesn’t Mean Better When it Comes to Email Service ProvidersTrying to pin down the right ESP, can be tough. ESPs makes promises and offer their feature sets at varying price points. But does more expensive also means better for you? Turns out, not all the time.
- How to beat Yes-men during your email marketing RFPChoosing a new email service provider (ESP) is no walk in the park. A well-managed RFP process gives email marketers the very best chance of making the right choice. But a poorly shaped RFP is hardly any better than asking a random email marketer who they “like”. The best selections are based on objective criteria, […]
- Best-of-Breed or All-in-One marketing software, which serves you better?Do you need a complete all-in-one marketing suite with all your marketing functions on a single dashboard? Or would you be better off with a Best-of-Breed approach, combining several tools? We did research on the differences in satisfaction and what to look for in both. Let’s dig in.
- Picking the right AI for email marketing personalisationAI is getting a lot of attention in marketing. What the best AI category for email personalisation? Tools and techniques will largely depend on your own email marketing strategy. In this article, we’ll look closer at the three key AI techniques that can help you improve the results from your email marketing program.