Here you will find the articles to help select, manage and evaluate your email service provider.
- These Blind Spots Will Derail Your Email Software Selection (or Worse)Selecting a new email marketing software is hard enough when you know what you should focus on. But without the right outside help, many RFPs will fail because of the blind spots email marketers are unaware they should be looking at.
- The Complete Guide to eCommerce Email Marketing: Software, Strategy + ExamplesIn this guide, we’d like to show you how to master eCommerce email marketing and automation. We will walk through eCommerce campaign examples that you should not miss in your email marketing strategy. With each, you get details on what you need from your ESP to make them a success.
- Selecting the best Email Workflow Automation tool for your businessMany businesses would love their customers to stay engaged throughout the customer journey. This calls for automation and a special kind. With email workflows you save significant time. Automated email marketing steps and tasks are more effective. But what is the best Email Workflow Automation tool for your business?
- 6 Reasons to Choose Open Source Marketing Automation SoftwareThere are many choices for a new email marketing or Automation solution. A few systems are “open source” and these are getting quite popular. Why should you choose (or not) to go for the open-source email marketing and automation? We lay out the questions you might have and what to consider.
- How changes in ESP landscape affect clients: Acoustic, Epsilon, Yes Marketing (part 2)Change is a constant in the world of email marketing There were some major changes in the enterprise ESP space if you look from the client perspective. It’s only a matter of time before the next big change in the ESP vendor landscape. Before that happens let's take another look at these three changes and see where things stand now
- Compare These Free Email Editors for Designing Responsive Emails – 2020Most email service providers have an email editor for creating campaigns, but few offer what an email marketer truly needs. We compared the free email editors for designing responsive emails. Here is what you should be looking for when choosing the best responsive email editor.
- Is your MarTech stack getting too high?If you work in a company that invests a lot in martech, chances are you’ve got a towering technology stack. Each platform is bought to offer a solution. But when does investing in marketing technology (MarTech) become overkill? When is your #martech stack getting too high?
- How to choose the best triggered email providerA successful triggered email programme might very well be the most engaging tactic in your marketing toolkit. But how to get started and select the best triggered email provider? Let’s look at the pros and cons of different email trigger solutions, and the questions you should ask when choosing a vendor.