Here you will find the articles to help select, manage and evaluate your email service provider.
- Building a Consolidated Tech StackThe perils of “too much tech” can be felt through every business that is dealing with the issue right now. Most marketing organizations use 6-10 different tools on a daily basis, and this presents a lot of issues. Email marketers are starting to think more holistically over the past couple of years. But how can […]
- 75 Best Lead Generation Tools To Grow Your Business in 2019With the right strategy, tactics, and software you can build a lead generation machine that works to expand your reach and grow your business. You know, everyone’s goal. Fortunately, lead generation software is not reserved only for fortune 100 companies. There are plenty of affordable lead generation tools to help you catch those leads and […]
- 5 Email RFP Resolutions for This YearIf you are thinking of doing an RFP for a new ESP in 2019, you need to make the right New Year’s resolutions. It’s the start of a new year in email marketing. And for many email marketers, the calendar in 2019 includes a date for the contract expiration with their exiting ESP.
- Drip Marketing Automation Review (2019)Drip's main focus is on automation and funnels, but can also cover a lot when it comes to email marketing. Is it a good fit for your business? Marketing Expert and longtime user zoran Orak made an in-depth Drip review with all the feature pros and cons.
- What is the best WordPress email marketing tool?WordPress is the most popular CMS. Many Email Service Providers (ESP) offer some type of WordPress email integration, but that doesn’t mean they are a good choice for your WordPress + email needs. So lets dig in deeper, what’s the best email service provider for WordPress?
- How to get more Email Marketing Vendor Satisfaction [research and 6 step plan]Partnering with an email service provider will be one of the biggest decisions you and your company can make. There is so much is riding on your choice. But once marketers make their choices how satisfied are they with those platforms? We did the research, here is how you can use the outcomes to help […]
- Changing of ESP? This is how to avoid disasterThere are quite some factors that have an influence on whether a marketer would want to change their ESP. It can be due diligence (such as looking for better pricing) or out of need (such as deliverability problems). In all cases, changing an ESP is something one should care about and be well prepared for.
- A custom email template design or a pre-made email template, what’s best?When to use a custom email template design versus a pre-made email template for your email marketing campaigns? This is an important decision. Both custom email template designs and pre-made email templates can be beneficial for your email marketing. The trick is to know how and when to use them.