Here you will find the articles to help select, manage and evaluate your email service provider.
- How to beat Yes-men during your email marketing RFPChoosing a new email service provider (ESP) is no walk in the park. A well-managed RFP process gives email marketers the very best chance of making the right choice. But a poorly shaped RFP is hardly any better than asking a random email marketer who they “like”. The best selections are based on objective criteria, […]
- Best-of-Breed or All-in-One marketing software, which serves you better?Do you need a complete all-in-one marketing suite with all your marketing functions on a single dashboard? Or would you be better off with a Best-of-Breed approach, combining several tools? We did research on the differences in satisfaction and what to look for in both. Let’s dig in.
- Picking the right AI for email marketing personalisationAI is getting a lot of attention in marketing. What the best AI category for email personalisation? Tools and techniques will largely depend on your own email marketing strategy. In this article, we’ll look closer at the three key AI techniques that can help you improve the results from your email marketing program.
- Customer Data Platforms, the state of European CDPsCustomer Data Platforms are getting a lot of attention amongst data-driven marketers. If you are not familiar with the CDPs, the important points to know is that they ingest customer data from many source systems and combine it into a unified customer database that is open for use and connects to other systems. Originally CDPs […]
- Building a Consolidated Tech StackThe perils of “too much tech” can be felt through every business that is dealing with the issue right now. Most marketing organizations use 6-10 different tools on a daily basis, and this presents a lot of issues. Email marketers are starting to think more holistically over the past couple of years. But how can […]
- 75 Best Lead Generation Tools To Grow Your Business in 2019With the right strategy, tactics, and software you can build a lead generation machine that works to expand your reach and grow your business. You know, everyone’s goal. Fortunately, lead generation software is not reserved only for fortune 100 companies. There are plenty of affordable lead generation tools to help you catch those leads and […]
- 5 Email RFP Resolutions for This YearIf you are thinking of doing an RFP for a new ESP in 2019, you need to make the right New Year’s resolutions. It’s the start of a new year in email marketing. And for many email marketers, the calendar in 2019 includes a date for the contract expiration with their exiting ESP.
- Drip Marketing Automation Review (2019)Drip's main focus is on automation and funnels, but can also cover a lot when it comes to email marketing. Is it a good fit for your business? Marketing Expert and longtime user zoran Orak made an in-depth Drip review with all the feature pros and cons.